Hey guys, in this update we focused mostly on adding our take on the Schematica Mod. The reason I say “our take” is because we focused on making it as easy as possible for players to use/understand. Our main goal is making the client simple and aesthetically pleasing so people can jump right in and not be overwhelmed by terrible UX/UI. We also added a lot of quality of life improvements that you guys brought to our attention these last couple of weeks. Remember to interact with us on Twitter @LunarClient and give us suggestions. This client is for the community and I want everyone to understand that we are always listening to your guys’ input.
Recent Patch Notes
- More improvements made to our new launcher 👀
- This mod allows you to build with ease! Find your favorite schematic and paste it on any server to trace.
- Having trouble WorldEditing? This mod outlines your WorldEdit selection to make it easier on you!
- Fixed an issue where player’s keybinds weren’t always saving
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to select certain emotes
- Fixed an issue where custom overlay resource packs weren’t working
- Fixed an issue where messages weren’t wrapping properly
- Actually fix the issue where your mods would fly off your screen when clicking in a locked inventory (lol)
- Fixed an issue where the disable glint option wasn’t working properly
- Added an option to disable achievements
- Added an option to disable incoming ban wave messages
- Added an option to make Lunar Client components scale based on Minecraft’s GUI Scale. These options give you the ability to use Minecraft scaling for Mods, Menus, or both.
- Added an option to enable “Grappling Hook Cooldown”. This will add the SkyBlock Grappling Hook to our Cooldowns Mod.
- Fixed an issue with Summoning Eye Alert not notifying players
- Added Reforge and Enchanting menu
- Added border and background settings with their color options
- Added border and border color option
Potion Effects Mod
- Added an option to exclude certain potion effects
- Added missing option to disable incoming friend requests (1.8.9)
- Added an option to use 1.7 tab
- Added a reconnect button when getting disconnected from a server
- Added a disconnect and reconnect button if you get stuck in a “Downloading Terrain” screen for longer than 3 seconds